1. Enter a packing list number matching the one included in the shipment.
2. Enter PO # and Item # for each line item being shipped. Example: SAP PO = 4500012345, Item = 10. ARIBA PO = BHPC12345 or BHDO12345 or MRDO12345, Item is Blank.
3. Select date using the PO delivery date or promise date for ordered quantity that is being shipped.
4. Enter in the appropriate quantity or measure according to PO line item release schedule.
5. FAI Inside. Check this box if a First Article Inspection (FAI) is enclosed for the given PO Item..
6. ARIP: Check this box if an Authorized Receipt of Incomplete Parts is enclosed for the given PO Item.
7. Source Inspected: Select Source Inspection Document Type (ATS/PSA/SSDD) and Enter the Document Number.
A NEW LABEL MUST BE CREATED FOR EACH BOX.